Roswell Recycling Center is happily pursuing and surpassing all expectations by producing excellence. We provide excellence in every corporate activity. We are solemn about our responsibility to provide a safe work environment for both our employees and you, our customer.
Roswell Recycling Center is hands-on when it comes to safety. We work to prevent accidents before the potential for an accident is present. Our safety programs are successful because of our employee’s active support of their safety as well as our corporate safety values. Roswell Recycling Center produces an attentive atmosphere encouraging safety for both our employees and customers.
Roswell Recycling Center developed a program for injury deterrence beginning with employees and encouraged by both administration and supervisors. Our employees help us identify and remove threats that might grow into problems during their work. All employees are given education and training as they follow Roswell Recycling Center safety policies.
SAFETY RULES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Follow all instructions from traffic directors and inspectors.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Pay attention to and yield to heavy equipment.
- Enter the unloading areas only when invited.
- If your vehicle is unloaded by our mobile equipment: Exit your vehicle and stay in the designated area.
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Adhere to all signage especially: "No Smoking" and "Do Not Enter."
- Watch for people on foot while driving (be especially attentive when backing up).
- Dress appropriately: Wear durable shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.
Thank you for making Roswell Recycling Center safe by following these recommendations.